COVID-19 Precautionary Measures
- Patrons are not required to use TraceTogether to check in/out of Marina Bay Golf Course.
- Mask wearing is optional in indoor and outdoor settings however, it is highly encouraged for personal protection and to protect others
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of premises will still be carried out. Buggies are washed and disinfected after each use.
- While sanitisers are provided at high contact areas, patrons are advised to bring their own sanitisers for use at their own convenience.
Golfers are also strongly advised to make their bookings for golf games online or opt for contactless payment methods at the counter.
Lead golfers are advised to ensure that all player details (eg. golfer category, player full name and voucher to be applied) are correct and complete. Updates must be sent to [email protected] at least 24 hours before tee time and play date.
Current flight arrangement is 8-minute interval between flights and four (4) golfers per flight.
Please note the following measures that golfers have to comply with:
- Mask-wearing is optional but is highly encouraged for personal protection and to protect others.
- One flight cannot have more than 4 pax (unless authorised by Marina Bay Golf Course).
For bookings from 1 June onwards, requests for cancellations will be subject to the cancellation policy and fees will apply.
Once golfers tee off, there shall be no refund for cancellations and no refund for golfers who are asked to stop play due to non-compliance with safe management measures.
Please note that golfers are discouraged to play multiple tee times within a day. Golfers are encouraged to adopt a "use and leave" principle.
Other precautionary measures found here will have to be adhered to.
Advance Booking Online
From 1 May onwards, advance booking of up to 15 days will be allowed.
In view of the updated social distancing measures (w.e.f. 26 April), please note the following.
• All bays at the driving range will be open.
• Mask-wearing is optional but is highly encouraged at the driving range for personal protection and to protect others.
• Please refrain from eating and drinking at the driving range.
• Reservation of bays for others is strictly prohibited.
• The Management may change practice restrictions as it deems fit and necessary without prior notice.
Use of Locker, Shower & Changing Facility
Golfers who have same-day course tickets may use the shower and locker facility from 1 May onwards. Please note that access is restricted based on the facility capacity. Click here for more information.
The Management may change practice restrictions as it deems fit and necessary without prior notice.
We seek your co-operation to comply with the above social distancing and precautionary measures. Please remain vigilant and continue to adopt good personal hygiene practices. We thank you for being socially responsible and for helping to keep our community safe.
Should there be a postponement of golf games due to COVID-19, please email us at [email protected].