Open for play in November 2017, the par 24, 6-hole putting course features 211 metres of natural grass putting surface and a spectacular view of the Singapore city skyline.
With its undulations, careful contouring and varying lengths, the putting course is fun and challenging for the whole family, and serious golfers alike.
The putting course is a great venue to host team building events, special occasions and corporate tournaments. Contact us at email@example.com for more information.
View a video of the putting course here.
Charges and Operating Hours
Tue - Fri
|8.00am to 7.00pm||$15|
|All registration at 7pm must commence play before 7.15pm,
failing which the peak hour charge will be applicable.
|7.01pm to 10.00pm||$18|
Sat, Sun & Public Holidays
|8.00am to 10.00pm||$18|
- Putting course will be closed on all Mondays, except on public holidays.
- Putting course is closed on alternate Tuesday mornings.
- Please note that all rates are on a per golfer per round basis.
- If a Public Holiday falls on a Monday, the putting course will be open from 12pm to 10pm on Tuesday.
- Registration is on first-come, first-served basis. Last registration for entry is 9pm daily.