We care about the health and well-being of everyone at Marina Bay Golf Course.
In view of the reopening of Marina Bay Golf Course on 19 June 2020, precautionary measures will be introduced to minimize the risks of COVID-19 transmission.
- SafeEntry visitor management system for contact tracing purposes and mandatory temperature screening of all visitors will be implemented. All visitors are advised to bring IDs or scan the QR code (see below) on the same date of visit and fill in their particulars prior to check-in. Save a screenshot of the successful check-in and show it to our screeners.
- All visitors should wear masks, except during dining.
- Please practise social distancing and maintain 1m apart from one another. While exercising and golfing, maintain 2m apart. Avoid congregating in groups. Group size should be limited to 5 persons and groups should maintain 3m distance from one another. Events and tournaments are strongly discouraged.
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of premises will be carried out. Buggies are washed and disinfected after each use.
- While sanitisers are provided at high contact areas, patrons are advised to bring their own sanitisers for use at their own convenience.
Golfers are also strongly advised to make their bookings for golf games online or opt for contactless payment methods at the counter.
Lead golfers are advised to ensure that all player details (eg. golfer category, player full name and voucher to be applied) are correct and complete. Updates must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours before tee time and play date.
Registration & Check-In
In view of the potential delay arising from the screening, golfers who have booked a golf game, are advised to come by earlier than usual. Lead golfers should register and check-in on behalf of flight mates who are present.
No Use of Locker, Shower & Changing Facility
Based on safe management guidelines by SGA, there will be no use of locker, shower and changing facilities. Golfers are advised to come in golf attire.
Golfers who are playing on the golf course should take note of the following:
- Use of twin-sharing buggy with divider. Golfers are advised against swopping of seats in buggy and adjusting the divider.
- Golfers who decline to share a buggy or use an available golf scooter will not be allowed to proceed with the game. No additional fee for use of golf scooter which is subject to availability.
- No sharing of personal equipment. Golfers should pick up your own golf balls and handle their own scorecards.
- Keep gloves on at all times.
- Do not remove flag stick from the hole. A ball retrieval device has been installed on the flagstick in each hole.
- Loading/unloading of golf bags should be done by golfers personally.
- No cleaning of clubs upon buggy return.
- Play will be abandoned during inclement weather. Golfers are advised not to congregate after the game.
- Refrain from leaving golf bag at bag rack for prolonged period.
Temporary Local Rules
The following local rules will be in play until further notice.
- The flagstick must be left in the hole at all times. Please do not remove the flagstick.
- A ball at rest in the hole will be considered to be holed even if it is not entirely below the level of the hole.
- To enable a ball to be easily extracted from the hole without touching the sides, a ball retrieval device has been installed on the flagstick in each hole.
- Rakes have been removed from all bunkers.
- When a player's ball lies in a bunker, the player may take free relief once by placing the original ball or another ball and playing from the relief area.
- Reference point: Spot of the original ball.
- Size of the relief area: One club length but must not be closer to the hole and must remain in the bunker.
- Players are requested to smooth bunkers using their feet or a club after retrieving their balls.
- Restricted entry to driving range, practice greens and putting course.
- Maintain 2m apart from one another while golfing.
- Do not congregate in groups at the driving range.
- SafeEntry Visitor Management is in place at every level of the driving range for contact tracing purposes.
- Spectator viewing and waiting of bays are not allowed at the driving range.
- Please do not share personal equipment/clubs.
- Removal of pin flags from practice greens and putting course. Maximum 4 golfers at any one practice green. Maximum 20 balls per golfer.
We seek your co-operation to comply with the above social distancing and precautionary measures. Please remain vigilant and continue to adopt good personal hygiene practices. We thank you for being socially responsible and for helping to keep our community safe.
Should there be a postponement of golf games due to COVID-19, please email us at email@example.com.
Click here for a summary of the Precautionary Measures.
View Temporary Golf Rules here.
* Please note that the above information may be updated from time to time without prior notice.
Scan SafeEntry QR Code.
View Japanese version 'インフルエンザのまん