Golfers are advised to take note of the following:
Golf Game COVID-19 Precautionary Measures
Current flight arrangement is 8-minute interval between flights and four (4) golfers per flight.
Please note the following measures which golfers have to comply with:
- Mask should be worn as a default. Masks can be taken off if performing strenuous activities when playing golf, although it is still recommended to keep mask on as good practice even under such circumstances. Masks must be worn once the individual has ceased strenuous activity (e.g. while riding in buggies).
- One flight cannot have more than 5 pax*
- Distance of 2m is required within the same group (of 5 pax*) at all times.
- Distance of 3m is required between different groups at all times.
- Golfers from same households are also required to adhere to these measures.
For bookings from 1 June onwards, requests for cancellations will be subject to the cancellation policy and fees will apply.
Once golfers tee off, there shall be no refund for cancellations and no refund for golfers who are asked to stop play due to non-compliance of mask wearing or social distancing measures.
There should be no mixing or mingling between multiple groups before, during and after golf.
Please note that golfers are discouraged to play multiple tee times within a day. Golfers are encouraged to adopt a "use and leave" principle.
Other precautionary measures found here will have to be adhered to.
Advance Booking Online
The number of days for advance booking has been reduced to 11 days. For example, the online booking for 19 June will only be for golf games on 30 June.
Social Distancing at Driving Range
In view of the stricter social distancing measures, please note the following.
• Scan SafeEntry QR code and check-in to the selected range level before entry.
• Driving range bays will be open in blocks of 5. A bay will remain empty after every 5 bays (with effect from 10 August 2021)
• Physical distancing of 3 metres has to be maintained between different groups.
• Bay sharing is strictly not allowed, unless a non-golfing adult is supervising a child (below 12 years).
• Spectator viewing within the driving range is strictly not allowed.
• No sharing of personal equipment/clubs.
• Physical distancing of 2 metres has to be maintained between individuals within groups of 5 during exercise.
• Patrons must wear masks at all times.
• Please refrain from eating and drinking at the driving range.
• No waiting for bays inside the driving range.
• Do not congregate in groups. Avoid interaction with others at the driving range.
• Change of bays or reservation of bays for others is strictly prohibited.
• The Management may change practice restrictions as it deems fit and necessary without prior notice.
We regret any inconvenience caused.
Please note that the above may be subject to change. Please check our website for the latest updates in view of the changing situation.
*5 pax refers to a 5-ball booking and is subject to approval. Only golf ticket holders are allowed on the golf course. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on 5-ball bookings.