Driving Range Rules
- Children below the age of 12 must be supervised by an adult. Guardians/parents assume the responsibility of the children’s behavior and actions at all times.
- No reservation of practice bays in any manner is allowed unless authorised by the Management.
- Only one player is allowed to practice on each practice mat. Do ensure that no one is near you while practicing.
- No practice of swing outside the practice mats area or behind the yellow line.
- No shifting of practice mats from the designated positions.
- Strictly no usage of woods or drivers on Level 3 (unless authorised or under academy supervision).
- No retrieval of dropped balls from the metal canopy mesh or from the range outfield.
- Only coaches authorised by MBGC are allowed to coach on our premises. Golfers are reminded not to engage unlicensed person(s) to provide golf lessons.
- MBGC range balls are the property of MBGC. MBGC range balls are strictly for use on the driving range and should not be removed from the range premises or be used at the golf course, practice putting greens, chipping greens and practice bunker.
- Patrons are prohibited from using Driving Range Level 4 unless authorised by MBGC.
- MBGC reserves the right to refuse entry or remove anyone for violating any of these rules.
The use of the Marina Bay Golf Course Driving Range card is governed by the Terms and Conditions of Marina Bay Golf Course. The Management reserves the rights to amend or withdraw any Terms and Conditions without any prior notice.
- The driving range card is the property of Marina Bay Golf Course and is non-transferable.
- Strictly no claim for any lost or stolen cards will be entertained.
- Card once sold is strictly non-refundable.
- Range balls can be dispensed using this pre-paid card.
- All driving range cards are valid for use until such date that they expire.
- Users may check the expiry date of their cards with the Golf Reception.